If you were desperately wondering how to grab potential clients' attention and improve the quality of your website overall, then this article is for you.
Most of us have seen these mind-blowing online coaching websites with modern designs and beautiful buttons, making you trust the coach and purchase the service; well, YOU can have that too.
In this article, we will review the best among the best Coaching Websites in 9 different Niches and assist you in better visualization and creation of your own!
If you are ready, let's dive into it.
The following article covers:
Why Do Online Coaches Need Their Website?
What is the most crucial component of the business? - clients. You need to grab clients' attention, turn them into real-time customers and finally fulfill the whole purpose of the business - make some profit. However, traditional business comes with extra costs such as office rent, employees, etc. And people with a "rich mindset" understand that it is a liability, not an asset. Above all, in this digitizing era where metaverse is slowly taking over, it will be quite wise to have your online business available for everyone in the World.
Now let's answer the question, what makes your business available to everyone in the World? That is correct - a website, a well-designed, high-quality, full featured website with a user-friendly interface.
The main benefits of having a website for Online Coaches:
- A website effectively highlights your best works
- Testimonials on your website increase the trust factor
- A website is the most efficient way to expand your customer base and make your business accessible from everywhere
- Inspires and speaks about the quality of your services by providing clarity of what and for who you do it for
As you can see, the website provides endless expansion and growth opportunities for your business, which everyone in this competitive industry surely needs to stay on Top.
Best Online Coaching Sites in seven Niches
How can we be certain that our website is good enough? - Easily, by doing a little market research. First of all, let's take a look at the best Coaching websites in different niches and analyze those.
Evaluation will be based on the following criteria:
- How easy is it to navigate through the website
- The trust factor level
- The quality of the design
- The quality of the content provided
So what are the best life coaching websites available out there? Here they are!
Life Coaching Websites
1.Your Kick Ass Life
Being a life coach is not an easy task, however committed coaches become successful. Your Kick Ass Life is a website owned by an amazing and strong woman - Andrea Owen. She is a professional certified life coach and successful author. She has a beautiful life coaching website, and we all can learn something from it.
- She made clear what she does (books, podcasts, coaching), so when creating your website, make sure to be clear and avoid confusion.
- She has separate pages for different activities (books, podcasts, coaching, etc.), which is good for creating memorable and pleasant user experiences.
Make sure you pay attention to these aspects.
2.Mel Robbins Take Control of Your Life
Mel Robbins is a famous lifestyle motivational speaker. She is a public speaker rather than a coach who trains people one on one or gives direct feedback to individuals, but still, she is one of the best lifestyle speakers with an awesome website, so we could not ignore her. Just take a look at her website, it is dynamic and Interactive. She sells herself very well, for instance, when you click on “book Mel”, you see not only her past project outlines, you also can see five reasons to book her and a short description where she describes who she is and what she does. Even people who are not familiar with her can quickly get a clear idea of what she is doing just by skimming through her website.
What can we learn from her?
- Interactive and dynamic features catch users' attention.
- How to clearly answer who am I and what I do questions
- Simple words - powerful meaning: the website content includes powerful words but is still highly readable and recognizable by a wide range of audiences
- Value others time: skimming is enough to get an idea of what she is, what she does, and why to choose her. Users do not need to spend countless hours on the website to try and find the necessary information. And this shows your visitors that you care about their time.
Business Coaching Websites
1. Samantha Siffring
Samantha Siffring is a professional, experienced business coach and also a mom who teaches millions of moms in the World how to make money. What is good about her website is its simplicity and color choice; let's take a more detailed look. Her website has a good color choice, and the Focus area is clear. When you visit her website, it is evident that she focuses on moms in business and assists them in establishing, regulating, and expanding businesses
What can we learn from her?
- Good color choice does not always mean highly contrasting and bright colors.
- If you have a specific niche, make sure it is straightforward for everyone.
2. Studio Grow
A Niche-specific website named Studio Grow focuses on coaching and helping you to grow your business in the fitness industry. This website is successful for a few reasons:
- Typography: using a few different fonts, even some in "Handwriting" style, every piece of text on the website is still easily readable
- Dynamics: The website has dynamic thumbnails and photo galleries
- Free features and services
- Adding dynamic thumbnails and photo galleries makes your website more attractive to others.
- If you can offer a few free features, such as free podcasts, e-books, or consultation, call your potential clients to understand better what to expect from you and thus trust you more.
Health Coaching Websites
1. Stop Binge Eating
Let’s have a look at Kristen Sarfde’s website that is dedicated to helping people with overcoming Binge Eating. Sarfde speaks of her personal experience, which makes her content trustworthy. An effective decision is using a muted color palette for the background and bright colors for accents that guide the reader to the needed information.
Speaking of content, the first thing that we see on the website is that Sarfde also had the problem of binge eating. That creates an empathetic connection between the coach and the reader. Think of using that to attract customers to your website!
Then we see a brief description of the problem and feedback of other customers, which develops further trust between the consumer and the coach.
So what can we learn from Kristen Sarfde?
- Use accent colors to attract the attention of readers.
- Get personal – it helps with trust.
- Put feedback on the main page – you have to show people that your coaching methods work.
2. Health Coach FX
Health Coach FX is a website developed by Laura and Petra – mother and daughter – who aim to revolutionize female health. They focus on natural hormonal balance through nutrition and promise PMS reduction, energy increase, improved skin, and many more.
The first thing we notice about this website is the excessive use of the color green. That color is associated with nature and health and is proven to have a calming and comforting effect.
Let's have a closer look at the content of Health Coach FX. First, Laura and Petra introduce themselves and provide proof of their professionalism and competency. Without hesitancy, they clearly state what they aim to achieve in collaboration with the reader and how they are going to do that. They briefly describe each of their goals and finish it with customer feedback.
What can we learn from Laura and Petra?
- Use every opportunity to gain the reader's trust – showing that your business is built around a family is a good way to do that.
- Colors, pictures, and content that show a connection to nature give people a sense of safety and trust.
- Put your main goals and results on the main page to make new readers stay with you.
Fitness Coaching Websites
Physiqonomics is a fitness coaching platform developed by Aadam. Aadam is a fitness coach and writer; he directly works with customers and writes articles to help people in general. His website is full of witty and humorous paragraphs, yet the design is still simple. Muted background colors, arrows that guide readers and, of course, customer feedback are the main features of the website. Under the ABOUT headline, Aadam shares his personal journey through losing weight and developing a fit body.
What can we learn from Aadam?
- Your design does not have to be complicated to be effective.
- Humor and irony can add a bit of spice to your website and attract customers that are tired of reading hundreds of semi-formal articles.
2. Bony and Beastly
Shane, Marco, and Jared – the creators of the website Bony to Beastly – are funny 'skinny dudes' (as they call themselves) that created a 5-part course to help other 'skinny dudes' with 'bulking.' Their course concentrates on weight lifting and nutrition.
Bony to Beastly stands out from other websites, as the color scheme is inverted. The background is black, and accent colors are vibrant and bright. Still, it is not overwhelming as the palette is limited to three colors.
Creators first put their main goals, methods, and personal results.
What can we learn from Shane, Marco and Jared?
- Stay unique – you want customers to remember you.
- Be humorous and honest to become trustworthy.
Finance Coaching Websites
1. Money School
Money School is a life coaching website that is arranged by Mark Butler to help consumers with finances. He has worked on money management since 2014 and created Money School to set healthy financial habits for people, however complicated it may look. It doesn’t matter whether you are self-employed or have three jobs, the number of zeros on your bank account doesn’t matter either – Mark Butler will find an approach to everyone.
Here are some features of his website that you may find helpful:
- Butler uses soft green with contrasting orange to separate the parts of his website and indicate important information. Contrast helps to create accents, which makes consumers stay engaged.
- Provide proof that your program works, show experience, build trust.
2. Jacquette Timmons
Jacquette M. Timmons is a woman who has a unique approach to money, having education both in finance and design. She uses her coaching website to show people the humane side of money, embracing creativity and individuality of choices that people can make with their finances.
Her main page is minimalistic, painted in dark muted colors with white as the accent color. She put her main objective, and articles about her approach below. At the very bottom, she put a box with all big media companies that featured her works.
What can we Learn from Jacquette M. Timmons?
- Embrace individuality to make consumers feel unique.
- Show your experience and reliability.
Career Coaching Websites
Lee is a woman who stopped her career when she had kids to dedicate all her attention to her family. But as her kids grew, she decided to embrace her education and go back to developing her career. It was a success for her, so she decided to help other moms bridge their career gaps.
Her website has this modern minimalistic look. The background of CareerSequel is white, but there are navy blues, reds and pale yellow. Another design decision is photographs of Lee herself, where she is presented as an open and confident person.
What can we learn from Lee?
- Create a story around yourself, show viewers that you understand their problems from your personal experience.
- Connect your design with the content and your personality.
2. Happen to Your Career
Happen To Your Career is a coaching website that offers a wide variety of content with one aim: help people find their dream careers. There are audio podcasts and articles, as well as individual coaching sessions. Every person is different, and Happen To Your Career offers an individual approach to everyone.
The structure of the main page reflects the goals and results of Happen To Your Career, showing the podcasts and articles.
What can we learn from Happen To Your Career?
- Don’t be afraid to be bold – that will catch the attention of your audience.
- Prove that you have some valuable content and put it on your main page.
Dating Coaching Websites
1. Relationship Hero
Relationship Hero is an online coaching platform dedicated to improving people’s dating life. Creators use an individual approach to their customers, helping them and their partners find happiness and unity. Apart from a wide and professional coaching team, the website provides articles that may help people generally.
Relationship Hero allures possible customers by showing ‘stories of success’ – examples of their work done well. They also use a statistic – numbers indicating how many people graded them five stars.
What can we learn from Relationship Hero?
- Be multifunctional, provide different forms of information.
- Show your team – it makes you look more reliable and trustworthy.
2. Amie Leadingham
Amie Leadingham is a professional dating coach that will help you find peace with yourself and become able to find your perfect partner. She designed a method of Conscious dating and promoted it via her online coaching website.
The website opens with a quiz to evaluate the reader’s readiness for a serious, long-lasting relationship. According to the quiz results, Leadingham will advise you to take certain courses that the website offers. Apart from that, she put a few questions on the main page that will lead the readers to understand whether they need the coach or not.
Below that, she put a short paragraph about herself and her dating life. It is important to note that her website is done in a pastel color palette with dominant pink – those colors are associated with romance and love.
What can we learn from Amie Leadingham?
- Put quizzes on your website’s main page. People like taking quizzes and discovering themselves.
- Use symbols so readers would subconsciously connect one to another, like the excess of pink as a symbol of love.
Leadership Coaching Websites
1. Strategic Leadership
Ken Whitters created a website for coaches based in Australia, and since 2004, he and his team have been promoting their services to help people with strategic leadership. They work with individuals, teams and organizations and provide consultations, education and coaching for them.
What can we learn from Ken Whitters and his team?
- Team members and their individual contributions help to build trust between life coaches and customers.
- Concentrate on a particular audience, be more specific to become effective.
2. Press Start Leadership
Press Start Leadership is an online coaching website for game industry workers to develop leadership skills. It was created by Christopher Mifsud. His platform aims to develop leadership and strategic skills in video game industry leaders without wasting much time or money.
The website is notorious for having a video game ambience, with terms specific to games, references to popular media and occasional witts. Color palette is limited yet vibrant, different hues of purple, magenta and green used to create an aesthetic of a computer game.
So what can we learn from Christopher Mifsud?
- Be fun! Engage your visitors, make coaching look like a fun game.
- Show yourself and your experience, it helps with trust.
- Be humorous, it’s a breath of fresh air for your customers.
Executive Coaching Websites
1. Kimberley Sherwood’s
Kimberley Sherwood’s life coaching platform is dedicated to help non-profit organizations with building a clear path, focusing on fundraising, strategic planning and governance. She offers coaching, consulting and facilitating, helping non-profit organizations when they’re ‘stuck’. Sherwood has 19+ years of experience in coaching, and case studies on her website’s main page showing that she is a trustworthy life coach.
Her website is built strategically, offering doses of information as the reader scrolls down. She describes how coaching, consulting and facilitating help her consumers, and puts a one free guide below as an example.
What can we learn from Kimberley Sherwood?
- Carefully portion your information and spread it through your website, giving your readers breaks to prevent fatigue.
- Put a case study example of how your activity helped achieve the goals that you set.
- Build a friendly atmosphere with the design and content to attract customers.
2. Antoinette Dale Henderson
Antoinette Dale Henderson is a notorious woman, most famous for being an executive coach, TEDx speaker and writer. Via her coaching website, she aims to power up people, for them to fulfill their potential and follow their ambitions. Antoinette has several programs that help with developing leadership and communication skills among individuals and organizations, focusing on women and gender equality.
Her website is built around the color red that shows her confidence and dedication. Here and there Henderson shows that her programs work, whether by noting her 25 years of experience or showing the magazines where she is featured.
What can we learn from Antoinette Dale Henderson?
- Show that you are confident in your skills, make people trust you, but be down-to-earth – readers should sympathize with you.
- Use your website design in connection with your persona and your work.
How To Create and Design Your Life Coaching Website
It is time to take action and take the first step - create your own website.
Based on the research and evaluations above, we'll now go over the most significant aspects of developing a successful Life Coaching website.
There are tons of website builders available out there, but the plight is that many of them are too complicated to use; that is the aspect that discourages many people from creating a professional website for coaches.
Still, we found some that are easy to use. With those, you can create a professional website and sell your services right away in a few minutes without any knowledge in coding, in some cases without the need of a hosting provider or extra costs.
Down below, you can see the main aspects of website creation, what to do to make the process easier, and what you should pay attention to while choosing a website builder.
There are many platforms to choose from when it comes to website building. You can use WordPress, Wix, Weebly, etc., but we recommend using Uteach - a simple website building tool for creators that we developed.
To make your website visible to others and searchable on the Internet, you need a hosting service. Bluehost, WP Engine and Hostinger are some of the most reliable hosting services. There are free options, but paid ones guarantee safety from pirate attacks and traffic optimization.
Meanwhile Uteach is a platform that eliminates the need of extra costs such as hosting. Moreover it is a software that makes everything as simple and accessible as possible. Time is everything nowadays, so we made sure to save yours. With Uteach’s user-friendly interface you can create a professional website and sell your services right away in a few minutes without any knowledge in coding.
Now that we are done with the technical part let’s move on to the aesthetics. Design and typography are essential for a successful coaching platform. As we have seen from the examples above, a certain pattern can be found in the most popular online coaching websites: simplicity and clarity. Everything about those sites screams modern. So how to achieve that look?
First, you have to pick your color palette: one for the background and a maximum of three for the details. The background color has to be simple and muted – white, gray, beige, and pastels – although dark colors, like black and brown, work, too. Accent colors are used to guide readers through the content and attract their attention. When you choose a color palette, remember the most effective color palette consists of contrasting colors.
However, let’s not forget that not everyone has design skills, and it can be too time-consuming to learn those to create a single website. In Uteach, you can find ready-to-use custom templates for your website. The best part is that each template is highly customizable, (add/remove/change photos, fonts, sizes, colors) and you can easily adapt it to your style and communicate a unique message through it.
We also recommend using images that apply to your website content. It is very important to use design in synthesis with the content to create a certain ambience.
Then, we have text. Make sure to be consistent with the font type and size. Two font types and size usually work best; otherwise, the reader can get irritated and distracted.
We found several pages in example websites: main page, about, contact and, of course, the courses.
Starting with the main page, it is the first thing that your potential customer sees. Therefore, you should catch their attention and keep them scrolling through your website. Introduce yourself, make it personal, maybe share your experience. Then you write the main goals of your training program and show proof that it works – feedback from people that you helped.
And the most crucial part is the course itself. Many coaching websites offer individual programs. There are also many video courses available on websites for coaches. No matter the form of the content, you should make it niche-specific. For example, Health Coach FX is dedicated to women, and Bony to Beastly to ‘skinny guys’.
Done, you are all ready to go and boost your sales. However, even if you have a high-quality website, you still need a good marketing strategy to sell your courses and services. I recommend you check out our article "How to Sell Online Courses", which will reveal secrets and the most straightforward but highly effective tips and tricks on how to do that.
The creation of the website should be taken seriously, but it does not mean you can't have fun with it. All I can add is to pay attention to details and apply "What's in it for me" in this case for the client, principal. Also, remember that coaching business may bring its challenges, but you can overcome anything if you are truly committed to your profession.
Do not forget to check out some of our other articles to level up your website.