Online Learning is a dynamic industry where keeping up with the latest trends is essential for success.
Therefore, throughout this article, we will review the top 7 Online Training Trends of 2023 that you should Follow.
So, if you are ready, let’s start!
The following article covers:
#1 Incorporate gamification for fun sessions
Gamification can take your training to another level. It allows you to incorporate engaging and interactive games into a formal learning process. Thus, allows you to keep students more attentive and interested in the session.
#2 Personalize training with artificial intelligence (AI)
Another big trend of 2023 is the personalization of training with Artificial Intelligence. For instance, when users purchase training with two or more main areas, depending on their choice of the previous answer, the program will show them the content they are most interested in learning. This works better with pre-recorded courses and training.
#3 Utilize microlearning for busy learners
Not everyone has time for learning in this dynamic and fast-paced world, even if they have motivation. Thus, microlearning keeps gaining popularity.
How can microlearning benefit the training?
- Better Access. By providing microlearning, you make learning accessible for wider & busier audiences.
- Keeps you relevant to today’s modern learners’ changing needs
- Allows students to receive bite-sized information that is easy to understand rather than confusing them with scattered information
- Allows you to create a well-structured training that will help students get the results they want
Microlearning is a format that has become increasingly popular and relevant. Thus, you might keep up with the trends and offer the best experience for your audience.
#4 Integrate social learning into your program
Social Learning is a theory that usually concentrates on human behavior. The main point is that we can learn new behaviors by observing others in social settings.
Social learning consists of four main stages: observation, internalization, imitation, and feedback. We note how people behave in social situations and how it is perceived in the observation stage. In internalization, we relate behavior to our skills and personality. Partially, we reproduce that in the Imitation stade. By analyzing the feedback on our new behavior, we repeat, stop or alter it.
Social Learning Benefits
So, let’s review the main benefits of social learning:
- You don’t have to teach yourself how to do it — it comes to humans naturally. You already participate in it unconsciously.
- Higher productivity. Social learning theory is based on rewards for a certain type of behavior, so it ultimately results in motivation to continue the work. You get encouraged to learn more. Therefore, you perform better.
- Better skills — faster. Social learning is based on observing a lot of people and interactions. Therefore, you are exposed to more diverse experiences. This allows learners to acquire knowledge better.
Overall, social learning encourages motivation and curiosity. It is a way to learn not because you’re forced to but because you enjoy it. And that leads to better progress.
#5 Increase engagement with animations and interactive simulations
Engagement is strongly connected to a person’s attention. It is much easier to catch someone’s attention with visuals, especially dynamic ones. An animation, like a GIF, is easier to process by our brain than text.
Interactive simulations will also help to increase engagement levels. You remember things better by looking at a picture you can interact with and change. So, students start associating the concept with a visual, thus learning and remembering things faster and for a longer time.
#6 Start mobile learning
Mobile learning is using mobile devices to learn. For example, doing a Kahoot quiz in your English class is mobile learning.
It gained more popularity over the years, allowing everyone to access the training or course from anywhere.
Mobile Learning Benefits
- Highly convenient. You can use your mobile devices wherever you want. It is especially very accessible for Millennials and GenZ.
- More productive. The Internet allows updating within milliseconds. You can communicate with your teammates in real-time without seeing them in person. Thus saving time on moving around, you get more time to create progress.
- Motivation increase. Knowing everything you need is at your fingertips makes you feel more motivated. You understand that the work ahead is not difficult, so you are not overwhelmed by it. And therefore, it’s easier for you to sit down and work.
Mobile learning has gained serious popularity. It’s a good choice if you want more motivation and a rapid productivity increase.
#7 Track and analyze data
Tracking and analyzing data is always a trend; moreover, it is a must. If you want to succeed in any industry, especially competitive ones, you must know every detail about your audience.
So keep track of students, their progress, the overall performance of your products & services, as well as profit margin growth. All this data will allow you to evaluate where your business currently is and come up with an efficient strategy for further improvements.
Start your online training now!
It is time to stop hesitation and start your journey as an online trainer today.
If you have long wondered where you should start and what platform will allow you to scale, then we have an answer for you - Uteach.
Uteach is a powerful automation that will allow you to build & customize online training business website without additional skills in coding. You will also get a potent course builder, live functionality, useful integrations, and many other features to run a successful business.
So, it is your time to get started.