Client relationship management can open up new prospects for your business’s successful expansion and result in more sales.
However, how can you manage CRM as a coach or online course creator without the need for additional third-party tools? The solution is obvious - Uteach. This platform will allow you to manage every aspect of your online e-learning business, including CRM.
So, if you are ready to know more, let’s start!
The following article covers:
What is CRM?
First of all, let’s start with the basic concepts. So, what is CRM? Basically, CRM is a technology/software that allows you to manage & maintain customer relationships successfully. They also allow access to conversation analytics that you can use to improve customer relationships in the future.
The importance of CRM in education
Now, it is time to understand the vitality of CRM in education.
- CRM system in education allows faculty and staff to collaborate and produce even more efficient results easily.
- CRM system will indeed allow you to track all the necessary metrics and routine processes, including course enrollment, engagement, etc.
- Saves resources in terms of money & energy, because it comes in handy with automation of routine tasks and tools to keep both real-time students, potential students, and alumni engaged․
Best practices of using CRM for coaching business
Let’s review the best practices of CRM usage for coaching businesses.
- Automation. When using CRM, it is vital to know how to use it and how to automate multiple processes to make your own life a lot easier. Basically, CRM’s main purpose is to take over all the repetitive tasks that are a must for a business but also are quite time-consuming, so use your opportunity.
- Make use of Analytics. Use CRM to transfer everything to measurable data based on which you can plan further improvements.
- Use CRM built-in in your platform to improve customer experience and implement customer-centric approaches to ensure the quality of these experiences. For example, you can offer customer portals, FAQ sections, and chatbots.
How to use Uteach CRM?
I believe it is time to get to the practical part of this video; basically, let’s take a look at how to use Uteach CRM. So, here you will be able to take a look at the step-by-step tutorial.
Step 1 - Access the CRM
First of all, access your website from the back-end, then on the dashboard’s left side menu bar, go to Settings. From the settings in the drop-down menu, you will be able to see the CRM option; click on it.
Step 2 - Create a CRM field & Set Things Up
The next step will be creating a new CRM field; afterward, name the field (type your question) and fill out all the other necessary information accordingly.
The options to fill out include:
- Field Type - choose the field type
- Visibility Settings
Also, you can easily add new options by clicking on the new option button.
Step 3 - Check out the Results
It is worth mentioning that Uteach also allows you to check the submitted responses easily. For that, simply go to the “Users” tab and click on the “Students”>” Edit.”
Also, from there, you can add notes & Reminders, as well as archive your notes.
From the dashboard’s “Students” tab, you also will be able to see custom questions & their answers.
Get the best results from your online courses
If you want to get the best results from your online courses, then Uteach is the right platform for you. With Uteach, you will get every necessary tool to manage your online education-related business successfully.
Uteach allows you to create a website in less than two minutes, try off a free trial-run period for affordable pricing plans, and, most importantly, grow. It comes in handy with a visual website builder, course builder & all the tools for better SEO optimization to ensure that your website will rank higher in SERPs.
It also offers incredible CRM, Marketing & even payment management tools, all of these from one single and, most importantly, easy-to-use dashboard.
Save your time and be successful.