White-label courses and products have become increasingly popular, but why is that?
This article will review everything related to white-label online courses, starting with what white labeling is, why you need it, and where you can get it.
Let’s elaborate on each of these points further.
The following article covers:
We understand that choosing an online learning management system is very hard since there are many things to consider, like marketing, content, price, and many more. That is why here we are bringing 15 platforms with detailed descriptions of their features related to the topic of today's article — white labeling features.
And Uteach is our number one choice! This platform has comprehensive functionality and flawless white labeling, but it is also highly affordable and easy to use. Uteach allows you to create a website with your brand name and upload content. It also provides you with blog opportunities — you can write your blogs to increase your overall SEO and recognition. The main features of Uteach include the following:
- Builder. Uteach's course builder is user- and beginner-friendly. Uteach also has a very detailed Question and Answer section. Besides, Uteach has a blog that covers everything about Uteach in the most elaborate manner.
- Quizzes And Certificates. For you to provide an evaluation to your students, Uteach has developed quizzes — to test their knowledge and certificates — to reward their hard work. Both are, of course, highly customizable.
- Third-Party Integrations. Uteach is partnered with video-hosting platforms (including Zoom, InSpace, and Jitsi) and marketing integrations. It also works with Google and Facebook products.
- Live Lessons. Uteach allows you to host on-time live lessons from the usual video or text content uploaded before the lecture reception.
- Blog. Widen your course content by writing about it in a blog.
- SEO. Improve your search engine optimization by creating blogs and using third-party integrations. SEO third-party integrations include but are not limited to Keywords Planner, Ahrefs, and Ubersuggest.
- Analytics. Uteach allows you to analyze your success and be aware of your firm and vulnerable parts internally and through third-party integrations.
White labeling on Uteach provides complete provider name removal from your landing page, courses, certificates, quizzes, etc. Uteach's name won't be seen on the login page and emails. You can also get a custom domain — nothing will indicate that this is not your website.
When it comes to price, Uteach offers the most affordable prices you can find.
- Free demo subscription
- The basic plan will cost you $39($29) a month
- The pro version comes for $99($79) monthly
- And a Business subscription for $249($199) a month.
- Excellent white-labeling
- All necessary tools to scale your e-learning business
- User-friendly interface and easy navigation
- Integration of your desired payment gateway
- Many third-party integrations
Uteach does not offer a free plan, but you can always start with a 14-day free trial.
LearnWorlds is the second most robust platform on this list, and it most definitely nailed the white labeling. The best thing it provides you with is the opportunity to build your white-labeled mobile App for iOS and Android users (extra fee),and other functions include:
- Post-Production. After you upload your video, you can interact with it by adding titles, images, questions, and others post-production without wasting time on editing and rendering.
- Interactions. Your students can interact with your posted content, highlight your texts, add annotations, etc.
- Transcripts. Both you and your students can also get transcripts of your videos.
- Community. Build a rich and interactive community for you and your students by strengthening your shared bond.
- Third-Party Integrations. LearnWorlds had third-party integrations, including Zoom and Webex.
White labeling on LearnWorlds is brilliant. You can remove the platform's logo entirely and create branded social logins for Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, etc.; the email notifications would be sent from your particular branded email address. LearnWorlds offers an application that is also completely clear of its logos. Custom domain is available, too, for all subscriptions (but keep in mind that LearnWorlds doesn't have a free plan).
Full white labeling features are available for the Learning Center plan.
Although white labeling options are perfect, they begin too late in the subscription plans. In other words, it's very expensive.
This is how much LearnWorlds costs:
- You can get the Starter plan for $29($24)/month+$5 per course
- Pro Trainer costs $99($79)/mo
- Learning Center is available for $299($249)/mo
- Opportunities to have a fully-white label website
- Useful tools for course creation and promotion
- White labeling is available from higher plans
- Does not offer a free version
- Is an expensive option compared to other platforms with rich-features
Thinkific is designed to contain your online tutoring content and to make some profit based on your knowledge and skills. It lets you build a perfect environment for your students — a community. Teachable allows you to do that only for membership users. Other features include:
- Assessments. Thinkific provides you with quizzes, exams, certificates, and coupons that will allow you to a) check the knowledge of your students, b) reward your students; c) make your business be perceived as more accessible.
- Membership Websites. Thinkific allows you to create different kinds of subscriptions to courses that you can arrange in other thematically-connected groups.
- Type of Content. You can upload all kinds of content on your Thinkific-powered website, including videos, images, PDFs, and more.
- Thinkific Apps.
- Live Lessons.
White labeling here is not as good as we would like, but it's neither so bad. You can eliminate Thinkific's brand name from the footer of your website landing page, the course player, and emails. You can customize the domain name.
White labeling features are available for Pro+Growth plans and higher, but the custom domain option starts earlier than the Basic plan.
The subscription options are:
- Basic plan for $49/mo
- Start $99/mo
- Grow for $199/mo
- Easy to create the courses and use the platform
- Offers a free plan to start
- Pricing plans are expensive for the same features other platforms offer
- Many essential features become available only with higher-priced plans
- It is not so flexible when it comes to website customization
Teachable is an online learning platform that is more affordable than, for example, Kajabi, providing a bit more functions. The best feature that Teachable offers is a membership website. This function enables you to create ongoing course content and gather it in folders with different subscription prices.
Besides that, Teachable introduces:
- Third-Party Integrations. Teachable's third-party integrations include Google Analytics, Sumo, Segment, Zapier, ConvertKit, Triggers, etc.
- Payment Processing. You are paying Teachable for providing the services; the salary is provided by a secure connection to their Teachable design.
- Taxes. Teachable handles all your taxes, so you don't have to.
- Membership Websites. Membership websites are the most vital feature of Teachable.
White labeling on Teachable is incomplete. However, we'd instead call it absent. A logo in one place will ruin the user experience altogether, and you don't want that, do you? The customizable domain name is the only thing you can more or less white label. This function is available for all paid plans. Sign-ins and emails cannot also be white-labeled.
So how much exactly does Teachable cost? You can get:
- Basic for $59/mo
- Pro for $159/mo
- And Business for $665/mo
- Lots of integrations
- No need to worry about managing taxes
- Opportunities to pay monthly or annually
Keeps transaction fees (5%) in case of some plans.
Kajabi allows you to create online teaching content and monetize it. Its distinctive feature is Kajabi University — an online learning platform designed for teachers and coaches. It teaches Kajabi users how to employ all the platform's tools best and develop new skills to increase the quality of their business.
- Sales Emails. You can create marketing email campaigns via Kajabi to further promote your course.
- Products. Upload any product to your Kajabi-based course.
- Code Editor. If you have some knowledge and skills in programming, you can further customize your Kajabi website.
- Kajabi University. Watch over 360 videos and learn more about the world of online business.
Sadly, when it comes to white labeling, Kajabi doesn't offer much. You can remove the Kajabi name from the landing page and domain name.
Besides, Kajabi is quite expensive. It has not a single option below one hundred dollars.
Kajabi is quite expensive. It has not a single option below one hundred dollars.
- The Basic plan costs $149/mo ($119/mo with an annual discount)
- Growth costs $199/mo ($159/mo with a yearly discount)
- And Pro costs $399/mo ($319/mo with an annual discount)
- Opportunities to use coupons and discounts for your products
- Opportunities to create digital products from your courses
- It is not completely white-label
- Limited options when it comes to design
- Expensive for the features it offers
Ruzuku is another great platform you can consider when you are looking for white-label course creation platforms. Its main functionalities are:
- Global content delivery network
- Open access and On Demand course creation
- Community of students with their social profiles
- Multimedia support
Ruzuku has entirely customizable white-label options. You can remove all the branding from the platform and add your own branding elements. You will be able to customize lots of aspects of your website, such as logos and colors, and select a custom domain instead of acting as one of their subdomains. All the options Ruzuku offers will help to create a more personalized and branded course.
Ruzuku offers the following pricing plans:
- Free $0 per month
- Core $99 per month
- Pro $199 per month
As you can see, it is not super-pricey.
- It is fully white-label
- Offers a free plan you can start creating with
- It has a great email support team
- Supports various content types (video, audio files, texts, etc.)
- Not too many customization options
- The number of students for teleconferences and webinars is limited
#7 Mighty Networks
Mighty Networks is a platform where you can create your own branded communities. It offers an excellent opportunity for people to connect and collaborate around a common goal. As a community creator, you can design your community, organize discussions and events, and offer courses.
Some Mighty Networks features you will find exciting include the following:
- Opportunities for live-streaming and in-person gatherings
- Tools to create and organize communities around chats
- Insights and reports about your community and the Spaces you created
- Automated emails and CRM integrations
You can choose Mighty Networks if your focus is mainly on communities. However, if you are looking for more course creation and management tools, consider other platforms.
You will have to be a Mighty Pro plan user to be able to remove branding elements and have a white-label website and a mobile app. White-labeling options are quite good. This means you can create your own branded community.
Mighty Networks offers three main plans, including:
- Community for $39/billed monthly
- Buisness for $119/billed monthly
- Mighty Pro- you will need to contact them for the price
- Excellent community-creating tools for those who like having communities
- Opportunity to have a branded mobile app
- Supports different types of content (polls, live videos, online courses, etc.)
- Keeps transaction fees for all plans
- Does not allow the creation of affiliate programs for your products
- Limited website-builder options
- Not enough integration options
Your best white-label solution
Now that we have described all the platforms, you can be safer with your choice of a white-label platform.
As we have seen so far, there are two main aspects to consider when choosing a white-label platform for your courses. The first one is that it should be a 100% percent white label with many features. And the second one is that the platform should not be too expensive.
You will find Uteach the ultimate solution for your courses if you combine the two aspects mentioned above. You will be able to customize everything from button colors to removing the platform branding from the emails. Uteach will ensure every little corner of your website is designed according to your brand message and preferences.
Uteach is the most affordable and feature-rich white-label solution for you.
Create your white-label website now!