Call-to-action buttons are crucial and can significantly improve your sales if you use the correct method.
In this article, we are going to review everything from start to finish related to call-to-actions, including providing you with practical tips to write the best ones.
It’s not only about what CTAs you write. It is also about where you place the. Depending on your goal, you can add call-to-actions at the top of the page, in the middle, at the bottom of the page, or after an ad.
Are CTA’s really that helpful? Let’s find out together.
The following article covers:
CTAs benefits in online course business
Why CTAs are extremely important?
- CTAs work as a guide for the prospect on what to do next. Let’s say you have an excellent sales scriptand a beautifully designed responsive landing page. But if your call-to-action is unclear or absent, your sales potential will decrease.
- Customers want to see the CTA button at the end to know what to do next.
- The main aims of digital marketingare to generate sales and create a buzz around the product or service. The call-to-action is the focal point of the successful advertising copy. Make sure to have an efficient CTA in your ad copy, whether on a landing page, blog post, or social media post.
5 tips for CTAs in online courses
Now, let's have a look at some tips we suggest you use.
- Make it stand out. For example, an excellent choice would be a colorful button that stands out on the white background with black text. Also, choose a solid fontto make the CTA easily readable. You can use & create QR Codesas CTAs.
- Create urgency.It is proven by the implementation of various marketing strategiesthat unless customers fear missing out, they won’t take action.
- Keep it short. Avoid CTAs with more than three or a maximum of 4 words at all costs. Customers hate it!
- Make it Clear. While writing or creating a CTA, make sure it communicates the message of action. A clear CTA can increase conversion ratesmultiple times.
- Keep it Conversational. Generally use conversational language while wiring ad copies, and include a conversational CTA.
60 great Examples of online course CTAs
Finally, look at the best call-to-action buttons for online coursesthat you cannot help but click.
#1 Offering Gated Content
When you offer a free resource or gated content, you will have an incredible opportunity to generate first-hand user information and high-quality leads and encourage your users to take action. So, offering free contentis an excellent long-term plan to increase sales and boost your website’s downloads and traffic.
You can describe an e-book or an audiobook, maybe even a free online webinaryou offer, and encourage them to download/sign-up. This will also introduce them to your style and further give you more prospects to work with.
- Download Now!
- Get it for Free!
- Get my Free Download!
- See the Full Guide!
- Download my Free Copy!
- Claim my Free Guide!
- Grab my Copy Now!
- Learn more!
- Download Me!
#2 Motivating to Book a meeting
Another working call-to-action for course creators can be to motivate students to book a meeting with you or to participate in a live class you offer. Also, you can let them watch a few types of the desired course for free to understand whether they want it.
No matter which option you will choose if you offer them this opportunity, you will automatically increase the trust factor toward you. The right call to action to book a meeting or participate in a webinar can convert a potential client into a real-time customer.
- Book now!
- Let’s talk!
- Request a meeting!
- Book my free session!
- Schedule my call!
- Let’s meet up!
- Get in touch!
- Set a date!
- Choose my time!
- Yes! I am in.
- Join a free session!
As we have mentioned before, when you offer discounts and limit them, you create a fear of missing out. Therefore, you can use this to motivate potential students to purchase using the proper CTA.
This would be especially helpful if you offer lifestyle courses, e.g., your course is about saving money, then this kind of call-to-action can have incredible potential.
- Get 20% off My Purchase!
- Sign up and Save!
- Save 17%
- Claim my discount!
- Get the offer
- Grab the deal!
- Buy now and Save!
- Use before it expires!
- Redeem the offer now!
- Save big today!
#4 Share buttons
It is how sharing call-to-action buttons can help your business. If you’re a valuable curator providing high-quality content, then social share buttons will help you increase brand awareness and increase clients. Therefore, make sure to have at least a few dedicated places where you remind your customers to share the course or a particular page of your website on their social media.
Also, you can generally offer social share buttonsfor every page on your website so users can share anything they want.
Your call-to-action can be in the form of text.
- Invite a friend and get a discount.
- Share with the #mycourse hashtag
- Share the joy!
- Help us grow!
- Enlighten others!
- Share the love
- Unlock your discount by sharing!
- Share to get the freebie!
- Tell your friends!
#5 Strong Wording CTAs
This majorly applies to ad copies than the CTA itself. So it is vital to keep that in mind. Make sure you use emotional and powerful words to inspire the potential client to gain new knowledge.
In this case, make sure you put a good amount of effort into the persuasive part of the inspirational text and include a simple and clear CTA. Depending on the context they are used, the following examples can be applied in different scenarios.
- Unleash your true potential!
- Seize the opportunity!
- Discover my true self!
- Transform your life today!
- Dare to dream big!
- Stop feeling insecure!
- Take the leap today!
- Take control of your future!
- Bring me my life revolution!
- Be a part of something great!
- Learn something new!
#6 Encouraging registration
When creating a course, one of your goals is that more people know about it and more people register. So the purpose of such CTAs is to move your student one or more stairs up the sales funnel.
In this case, CTA can not work if it is not accompanied by a piece of body text. Imagine looking through a landing page and seeing unclear headlines with the “Sign Up” button. You will not be persuaded enough as you haven’t the foggiest idea what you are registering for. In fact, these call-to-actions are one of the most commonly used ones.
- Sign Up Now
- Enroll now!
- Join the fun learner community!
- Enroll Today & Start your Journey!
- Get my course!
- Click to Start!
- I want to take it!
- Get started!
Let’s Wrap it Up
Follow all the tips in this article to create unique and working Call-to-actions. Start your journey with all-in-one automation - Uteach. With Uteach, you can create a website in less than 2 minutes, publish courses, and start sales immediately!
Let’s summarize this article with a nice CTA:
Do not hesitate and stop waiting; it is your turn to succeed!
Uteach your way towards success.