How to connect Mailchimp
Different types of integrations can be used to manage an online business. Integrations play a crucial role in an online business's efficient and effective management.
Mailchimp is one of the best email marketing platforms that can help you to make email campaigns, track the performance of your emails, and gather useful data about your audience.
Do the following steps to connect Mailchimp to your Uteach website.
- Log in or Sign up to your Mailchimp account.
- Head to Account & Billing > Extras > API keys
- Click Create New Key - Write a title for your key. Use keywords that will let you know what app uses that key.
- Click Generate Key.
- When generating is finished, click Copy Key to Clipboard. Save your key securely because you won’t be able to see or copy it again. If you lose this key, you should generate a new key and update any integration that uses it.
Log in to your Uteach website dashboard.
- Access your dashboard
- Choose the Mailchimp integration from the option.
- Paste the API key in the first box and insert the audience name.
- In the Server field, insert the last character from your generated API key. The key looks something like this: abc123abc123abc123abc123abc123-us1. In this case, "us1" is the server code.
- Click on the Save Changes button below.
Create and send targeted emails easily using Uteach’s Mailchimp integration.
If you have any questions about coupons, discounts, or anything at all, send us an email at [email protected] or click the blue icon below to chat 😊